Install iApps4u for iOS without Jailbreaking: There are plenty of apps on the Apple Play Store for the iOS users. However, it seems there aren’t enough for everyone. This is the reason why the demand for the third party stores is growing very rapidly. Many iOS users had been using Cydia for a while now. However, the problem with Cydia is that it requires you to jailbreak the device. Not everyone is comfortable with jailbreaking. It not only makes the device more vulnerable to damages, it also voids the warranty. Here comes iApps4you iOS app store into the picture.
We have seen many new third party app stores being introduced over the last couple of years. we have also used and tested some of these third party apps. While some apps are good, some are not up to the mark. Thankfully, there is one app that many iOS users have been very satisfied with: iApps4u iOS app store. This app is also available with a spelling variant named iApps4you for iOS. It is a very new app but has already become quite a hit. Many experts have started calling it the most viable Cydia alternative.
iApps4u has plenty of useful and fun applications that are otherwise not available on the official Apple store. The good news is that you don’t need to jailbreak your iOS device in order to install it. We will learn how to install this app in this guide. You can also try out some alternative apps like IPA Library for iOS.
Can I install iApps4u iOS app on My iPhone or iPad?
There is another good piece of news: We know that Cydia is not compatible with the latest iOS versions iOS 9 and iOS 10. However, iApps4you iOS app is available on these platforms. Here is the firmware compatibility list:
iOS 9 Versions: iOS 9.0, iOS 9.1, iOS 9.2, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.4, and iOS 9.5
iOS 10 Versions: iOS 10.0, iOS 10.2 and iOS 10.3
Devices: All iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch devices running on the aforementioned iOS firmware versions including iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air 3, 4, 5 and 6.
How to Install iApps4u for iOS (iPhone/iPad) Without Jailbreaking:
The installation process of this app is very simple. Follow the steps given below and it will be there on your device in no time:
- First of all, launch the Safari browser on your iOS device and Go to the Web address given below to visit the the developers website. (note that the installation process will work only with Safari browser.).
- It will take a few seconds for the page to download completely (the page is slower than usual).
- Once the page loads you will be able to see ‘Install iApps4You’ with two options ‘White Theme’ and ‘Black .Theme’; you can click either of the two to begin the installation process.
- Tap through the series of onscreen prompts until the ‘Install’ option appears on the right side.
- Click ‘Install’ in order to install the app store on your iOS device.
- If you have set a passcode for the installation then enter it to proceed.
- You will now see another confirmation prompt on the screen asking you whether or not you wish to install the app. You simply need to tap ‘Install’.
It will take a little while to install the application on your device. Once the installation is complete a prompt will appear. Tap on ‘Done’ option on the top of the screen on the right to complete the installation process. You will now be able to see the iApps4U icon on the home screen of the device. Tap the icon to launch the app store.
Fix iApps4you Not working:
There is a chance that the application will not launch right after the installation. This is because it is coming from a third-party source and it needs to be trusted and you may see ‘Untrusted Enterprise Developer’ error. Follow these steps if the app doesn’t launch:
- Go to Settings
- Choose General
- Scroll to and tap ‘Profiles & Device Management’
- Locate and tap on the iApps4u profile
- Tap ‘Trust’
- Tap ‘Trust’ again on the popup
This will make sure that iapps4you runs on your iOS device. You can get many paid app on official app store for free on this app.
iOS users are always looking for third-party app stores that can give them access to the apps outside of the Apple’s App Store. You can use Cydia but it is not available on the latest iOS versions and you also need to jailbreak your device for it. You can instead use iApps4u as it does not require any jailbreak and can be installed on your device very easily.