Here’e how to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.5 . This jailbreak is compatible with both iPhone and iPad. The most important thing is it is compatible with 32 bit devices also (In simple words, the most awaited jailbreaking tools for 32 bit devices is out).
Apple’s iOS devices, such as iPhones, are great. But, sometimes we need more. A jailbroken iOS lets you do more than what the original one. You can install third-party as well as custom apps. You can get access to third-party app stores as well. The jailbreak for iOS 9.3.5 is out. And we are glad to inform you that it is very simple. Here is our guide for you.
If you want to get Cydia on your non-jailbroken iPhone/iPad, Have a look on how to get Cydia installer Without Jailbreak.
Is this Jailbreak compatible with my iPhone/iPad?
The greatest advantage of this jailbreak is it is compatible with 32 bit Apple devices. This means that you can jailbreak some old iPhones like iPhone 3, iPhone 4C, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5C, and iPhone 5S. Moreover, it compatible all latest 64 bit devices like iPhone 6, iPhone 6S, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus running on iOS 9.3.5.
How to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.5 [Compatible with iPhone & iPad]:
This is the untethered jailbreak method (even though the website says semi-untethered). This means that your device will be restored to its non-jailbroken state whenever it is rebooted. Keep reading to learn more.
We will need the Phoenix jailbreak 9.3.5 IPA file in order to jailbreak your iOS device. The file must be downloaded on your computer. This part is easy. Here is what you need to do:
- Visit the website https://phoenixpwn.com and click ‘Download’ button to get Phoenix Jailbreak IPA.
- This file is 100% safe so do not worry. You can also view its signature by clicking ‘Show signature’ just under the Download button.
You need separate signing tool (Also called IPA installer for iOS) to sign in Phoenix Jailbreak iOS 9.3.5 IPA on your iPhone/iPad. Among these tools, Cydia impactor is very famous.
Cydia Impactor is a portable application which is used to deploy the IPA files on your computer onto your iOS device. Follow these steps to download the app:
- Download Cydia Impactor from cydiaimpactor.com.
- Select the correct version for your computer operating system.
- Since it is a portable application, there is no need to install it.
How to Sign in Jailbreak iOS 9.3.5 IPA on iPhone/iPad:
Now that you have the IPA file and Cydia Impactor tool, we can quickly get on with the jailbreak process. Jailbreaking is easy but make sure the phone battery is sufficiently charged. If there is any interruption during the process, it may turn your phone into a brick. Here are the steps to follow
- Connect your iOS 9.3.5 device to the computer using the lightning cable (USB cable).
- Now launch Cydia Impactor and wait for it to detect your device.
- Go to the location where you saved the IPA file; drag it and drop it onto the Cydia Impactor interface.
- Enter your Apple ID and Password when prompted.
- Wait for Cydia Impactor to deploy the file to jailbreak iOS 9.3.5.
You can disconnect your device from the computer. You now have the app installed on your iOS. But, it won’t work yet. You must trust it certificate of unstrusted enterprise. We have already written a complete guide on how to trust enterprise developer certificates.
After trusting the certificates, Here are the final steps you need to activate jailbreak on iOS 9.3.5 devices.
Final Steps to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.5 [Preparing for Jailbreak]:
Now the jailbreak app is ready to be used. Follow these steps to complete the jailbreak process:
- Run the jailbreak app.
- Tap ‘Prepare for Jailbreak.
- Allow it to reappear again.
- Now go back to the home screen and run Cydia.
That is all you need to do to jailbreak iOS 9.3.5. Note that when you reboot the device, it will restore itself to the unjailbroken state. You will need to run the app again and tap on ‘Kickstart Jailbreak’.
We believe that this is a wonderful way to jailbreak your device as it does not do anything permanent. To remove jailbreak all you have to do is reboot the device.
In case your jailbreak app has expired, you will need to reinstall it using the same method described above.
Hope this tutorial helped you to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.5. It is easy and simple. All you need is the right IPA file and Cydia Impactor on your computer. Once the jailbreak app is deployed on your iOS, you can jail break it with a single touch.